Some features of the OpenSignals add-ons must be listed in the macOS accessibility white list to work.
You can add OpenSignals to your accessibility white list as follows:
- Open your Security & Privacy settings under > System Preferences > Security & Privacy
- Click the Privacy tab
- Select Accessibility from the list on the right
- Click on the lock icon at the bottom left of the window to activate the edit options (your account credentials might be required)
- Click the + icon, select OpenSignals (r)evolution from your applications folder
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the Open button
- Ensure that the checkbox next to OpenSignals (r)evolution is checked before you close the settings
The steps may vary based on your macOS version.