The biosignalsplux firmware is the software running on your biosignalsplux devices.
Find out how to update the firmware of your 1-, 4-, or 8-channel devices and see the list of changes in the changelogs below.
How do I update my biosignalsplux Firmware?
Download and install our OpenSignals software here. Pair your biosignalsplux device with your operating system’s Bluetooth manager and start the OpenSignals software.
Enter the OpenSignals device manager.
Click on your device ① to open up the Device Panel, and click on the info-icon ② to access firmware information and update tools. Click on the icon next to UPDATE FIRMWARE VERSION ③ to start the updating process.
Select the firmware of your choice from the dropdown menu ④ and click on the UPDATE button ⑤ to proceed with the firmware process.
Note that your biosignalsplux turns off during the firmware update or upgrade, in some phases, followed by an automatic restart while sometimes your action might be required.
Follow the instructions in the OpenSignals software to verify if your action is needed.
- Bluetooth pairing pin changed from 3-digits (‘123’) to 4-digits (‘1234’) to support macOS Monterey and newer operating systems
- Added power LED sequence on device reset for visual feedback
- Unified firmware for SpO2 and FNIRS sensors and USB Data Transfer accessory
- Added sensor identification on all ports, including writing sensor data on saved sessions header
- Added 24-bit support for oximeters
- Added schedule repetitions via API
- Default oximeter LEDs current setting read from sensor data
- Idle connection timeout is now configurable
- USB packet retransmission when no acknowledgment is received (up to 21 times)
- Increased maximum supported sampling rates of each channel using the PLUX API:
- 1CH: 8000Hz
- 2CH: 5000Hz
- 3CH: 4000Hz
- 4CH: 3000Hz
- 5CH: 3000Hz
- 6CH: 2000Hz
- 7CH: 2000Hz
- 8CH: 2000Hz
- Added support for SpO2 & FNIRS sensors on shared ground port (Version 3.4_SpO2)
- Added suport for Fast-USB Data Transfer Cable on shared ground port (Version 3.4_USB)
- Other performance improvements
- New firmware for new biosignalsplux MCu